- Luc Engelen
- Posted on:
- August 2, 2014
- Single drill
- Number of players:
- Start from a standing position.
- Extend your arms to the sides, while making fists with your hands and extending your thumbs upwards.
- Bend forwards with your left foot extended until your upper body is completely horizontal, while balancing on your right foot. Move your left leg and your upper body as if they are one.
- Perform the same movements with your right leg, while balancing on your left foot.
- Repeat these movements a number of times.
Drill type: Individal Section: Warming-up