- Luc Engelen
- Posted on:
- August 1, 2014
- Single drill
- Number of players:
- Start from a standing position.
- Move your hands to the floor, while keeping your legs extended.
- Walk forward in small steps with your hands until you can't go any further.
- Walk forward with your feet towards your hand until you can't go further. Make small steps using only your ankles to move forward.
- Repeat these movements a number of times.
You can move forward quite a bit further than shown in most videos on YouTube, both with your hands and your feet.
Drill type: Individal Section: Warming-up