2x2 with assignments
- Luc Engelen
- Posted on:
- March 29, 2015
- Single drill
- Number of players:
Two teams of two players play against each other without serving. De ball is put in play with a toss. Each team is allowed to touch the ball at most three times.
- The first ball is played back over the net. The other player in the team moves underneath the net and spikes the ball back into his own court. Afterwards, the player who played the first ball tries to score.
- The players have to spike at the left side of the court.
- The players have to spike at the right side of the court.
- The last ball has to be spiked.
- The first ball has to be played over the net outside of the antenna.
Attacking: General Defence: General Drill type: Small team against small team Section: Core I Section: Warming-up Setting: General