- Luc Engelen
- Posted on:
- August 1, 2014
- Single drill
- Number of players:
- Lay flat on your back with your hands extended to the sides.
- Bring your feet towards your buttocks until your legs are bent at a 90 degree angle. Keep your heels in contact with the floor.
- Move your knees to the floor on the right side of your body. Keep your feet, torso, shoulders, and arms in contact with the floor.
- Afterwards, bring your knees to the floor on the left side of your body.
- Repeat these movements a number of times.
- Lift your legs from the floor until the angle between your upper legs and your torso is also 90 degrees and make the same movements to the right and left.
- Extend your legs upwards and make the same movements to the right and left.
Drill type: Individal Section: Warming-up