- Luc Engelen
- Posted on:
- August 2, 2014
- Single drill
- Number of players:
- Start from a standing position.
- Place your left foot diagonally behind your right foot, about 60 cm apart.
- Rotate your hips back in the direction your right foot is facing.
- Lower your upper body by bending your right leg, while keeping your foot flat on the floor.
- Go back to the starting position and repeat the exercise with the other half of your body.
- Repeat these movements a number of times.
Drill type: Individal Section: Warming-up