Backward Lunge With a Twist
- Luc Engelen
- Posted on:
- August 2, 2014
- Single drill
- Number of players:
- Start from a standing position.
- Take a step backwards with your right foot.
- Twist your torso towards your left knee, while reaching upward with your right hand as high as possible.
- Twist back, stand upright again, and repeat the movement with the other half of your body.
- Repeat these movements a number of times.
The person in the video keeps his arms at the same height throughout the exercise. The variant described above is the one presented in the book Core Performance by Mark Verstegen.