- Luc Engelen
- Posted on:
- August 2, 2014
- Single drill
- Number of players:
- Start from a standing position.
- Take a step to the right, while keeping your feet (and the rest of your body) pointing forward.
- Lower your upper body while balancing your weight on your right foot. Lower your upper body is low as possible, while keeping your left leg extended and your feet flat on the floor.
- Perform the same movements with your left leg.
- Repeat these movements a number of times.
The person in the video rests his arms next to his body or extends them upwards. Some volleyball players perform this exercise with their arms extended forward as if they're about the forearm pass a ball.
Drill type: Individal Section: Warming-up